Monday, December 14, 2009

Just getting started


So I am new to this world of blogging. Watched Julia & Julie- or was is Julie & Julia? Either way it got me to thinking that it was time to jump in with two feet. So here I am, just created my account under my dog's email account because I am not sure how all of this will turn out. Yes he has email. Where else would I send all of our family owned business junk mail? He needs to earn his keep somehow. That's him to the right, Eddie Spaghetti Sauce. But he is not the reason to start a blog. One of my passions is horses. What better way to log my journey toward my dreams with my horses than a blog. Right? Hmmm... I have several hard bound journals started..... again the reason to set this up under Eddie. If nothing else he is entertaining and if necessary will provide some fun distraction in the form of pictures or video. So tonight we begin.
ttfn, ~kim

No comments:

Post a Comment