Monday, February 7, 2011

Fabulous Florida!

Linda presented a seminar on The Elements of Man on Saturday which ended a fabulous week of learning and growth. Every day last week was incredible ..... so much to process. Pat & Linda are amazing teachers and so inspiring and thought provoking. Our course was led by Carol Coppinger, Nita Jo Rush and Ann Kiser a power trio of knowledge, energy and encouragement. This was another dream come true for me because I had wanted to take lessons with Carol, Nita Jo & Ann. Who knew it would be all at once as an instructor course! Double cool surprise. I am proud to say that our entire class of 73 students passed with 80% or better which means look out horse world there are 73 new 1 Star Junior Parelli Professionals coming your way and yours truly is one of them! YeHaw!

I had the day off yesterday (Sunday) and today. Tomorrow I get the privilege to watch dressage master Walter Zettl give lessons. Wow I anticipate that I will fill my entire notebook in one day with all that I will see and learn! Good thing I brought extra notebooks because there will be 3 days of lessons to watch, weather permitting. Then next Saturday there will be a full day on saddle fitting which I also get to attend. Oh Boy!!! This will make two weeks of pure Parelli education. I think I need to pinch myself to make sure I am not just dreaming. ;) It will take me some time to assimilate all that I have learned, but for certain I will share it once it percolates up. For now know that Parelli has a top shelf Instructor Training Program in addition to it's phenomenal Horsemanship program.

2011 is going to be one Rockin good year for horse lovers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy Kim! Can't wait for all the info to percolate so you can share. Sounds like a fantastic adventure. And to watch Walter on top of everything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaime! It certainly has been just that, one big fantastic adventure! Once I get home I will post more details about all the cool stuff I learned and saw.
    cheers, ~kim

    ReplyDelete